[Q&A] Hemangioma

Question: Do you know any doctor who specialize in Hemangioma?

Answer: Haemangiomas are commonly managed by paediatric dermatologists, particularly if they are large, segmented, over the face and complicated. However small uncomplicated haemangiomas that are isolated over body or hands or legs can be managed and monitored by general paediatricians.